Wizards are a rare breed of immortal magical beings that are near extinction. They practice the art of Wizardry and can be either good or evil, though they possess no true allegiance. As spell and charm creators, Wizards are skilled at creating illusions and possess the power to teleport through the power of Spiralization, which is unique to them.
At some point in time, the source of all evil who's is without name that exists in this world grew concerned that the race of Wizards was becoming too powerful and feared they might take control of the world themselves. The evil source then declared war on the Wizards and nearly brought their race to extinction. Only those loyal to him were spared while a few escaped and went into hiding. Arika was a powerful and ancient wizard who contributed a great amount of spells and potions to the magical world. She was a powerful source of good until her mysterious disappearance in 1904. In 2004, it was discovered that she had been captured by the Spider Demon. After suffering for a hundred years as the demon fed off her, Arika died when the Spider Demon absorbed the last bit of power in her.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
While Wizards possess a wide variety of powers that cannot all be listed and known, the ones below are just the main powers that wizards usually have when they start out learning how to use their powers and become stronger over time. Some Wizards have been known to uses similar powers of that of a witch, fairy, or anodite. It's rare but it is not uncommon though.
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Spiralization: An energy based teleportation power, exclusively used by Wizards.
- Illusions: The ability to create illusions which seem to be substantial.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move things with the power of one's mind alone.
- Electrokinesis: The ability to generate and manipulate electricity.
- Premonition: The ability to see premonitions of the past, present or future.
- High Resistance: The ability to survive otherwise lethal attacks from physical and magical harm.
- Immortality: Living for an infinitely long lifespan and having an arrested aging process.