Magus is a magical galaxy as well as the name of the major city. Most of the known part of Magus is occupied by a very large peninsula, with some isles of different sizes being scattered in the sea and mountains surrounding it.
- Human: The sub-race of Magus.
- Dragons: rare, large and immensely powerful reptilian creatures. They are known to be very intelligent, and, in some cases, to appreciate humans.
- Exceed: anthropomorphous talking cats capable of sprouting wings and flying. They hail from Edolarada, a dimension parallel to Magus, and they were all transported to the latter by inter-dimensional Anima gates.
- Vulcan: large creatures reminiscent of gorillas, with a massive horn topping their head, capable of understanding human language and speaking a rudimentary form of it.
- Winged Fish: a rare species of fish, gifted with wings which allow it to fly, and capable of breathing air.
- Wyvern: somewhat reminiscent of dragons, these winged reptiles are much smaller and more beastly in nature.
- Goblin: funny little creatures reminiscent of otherworldly rodents, which are capable of wielding makeshift weapons.
- Celestial Spirits: are Magical beings from their own separate universe, the Celestial Spirit World.
Magic in Magus is located inside the body of living organisms. In some races, Magic occurs in all individuals, but only 10% of humankind uses it. Magic can be divided into two main classifications:
- Caster Magic: It is Magic which, as the name suggests, is generated and expelled from the caster's body, as opposed to Magic done through the use of a weapon or outside source.
- Holder Magic: It is Magic that requires a Mage to employ an external source to be produced.
- The City of Magus
- Crocos Village (north side of Magus)
- Tennoru Island
- Obitanzawa Town
The Barrier is a sea range found around Magus.
Willowton School of MagicEdit
- Main Article: Willowton
- Main Article: Tennoru Island
- Main Article: Edolarada